You are limited only by your imagination.
Paragon’s clients range from State Municipalities and Hospital Systems to Medical Device Companies and Military Contractors. The clinical environment is constantly changing, and we bring together experts across medical, military and law-enforcement disciplines to provide an immersive training like no other. Whether your team needs to be prepared for agricultural accidents, natural disasters or unthinkable human tragedies, we bring the learning to you.
Participants will experience advanced lessons in human anatomy and physiology, as well as practical application of the latest cutting-edge technologies and life-saving procedures. Through immersive training, attendees can expect to gain confidence in mass casualty response, emergency preparedness and product utilization.
Build Your Experience
Create Your Experience
Build Your Product Experience
Show your products to your clients in a way they’ve never seen before. Paragon Medical Education Group can showcase your products in any environment- from austere conditions to the vendor floor. Allow decision makers and end-users to test your product in a real-world setting on human tissue. We will provide your clients with an unparalleled education in physiology and human anatomy, and how your product is the right product for them. If desired, we can even demonstrate and educate the advantages of your product over the competition. Through our unique partnership, we will bring our Experience to any location around the country to demonstrate your product to the audience you choose.
Contact us if you are interested in learning more about Paragon’s Product Demonstration capabilities.
Build Your Education Experience
Our Education Experience courses are based on a 3-part package. Each package listed below, or individual components of those packages, are entirely customizable for your organization’s needs.
- Active Shooter Training
- Natural and Man-made Disaster Response
- Confined Space Rescue
- Combat/Field Medicine
- Emergency/ICU Department Skills Course
- Agricultural and Farm/Industrial Accidents
Contact us if you are interested in learning more about any of Paragon’s educational packages.
Our variety of topics are tailored to your learning experience and feature nationally-renowned faculty.
Areas of Study
- Hemorrhage Control
- Disaster Medicine
- Active Shooter
- Managing Disaster Response
- The Pentagon Response during 9/11 Attacks
- Hurricane Response: From Katrina to Irma
- Hot Topics in Prehospital Care
- Community Disaster Preparedness and Prehospital Care Update
- Disaster Medicine 101: Dealing with the Ultimate Environmental Emergency
- Disaster Medicine 201: Medical Issues confronting Emergency Responders
- Blast Trauma Management
- Prehospital Issues in Stroke Management
- Disaster Search Dogs
Procedural Cadaver Lab
- Fresh, non embalmed cadavers of the highest quality.
- Extreme-use cadavers available- Paragon can prepare cadavers for ballistics, crush, burn, and field extrication instruction.
- Cadavers can be moved out of the lab environment and into the field for the most realistic skills training possible.
- Labs can be set up in any location.
- High fidelity simulators and live actors and Procedural Cadaveric Tissue
- Realistic environments
- Evolving operational exercises
- IED simulation
- Earthquake simulation
- Hurricane simulation
- Active Shooter
- Terrorist Incident Response